Cashew Golden Milk Recipe
January 20, 2022
This ultra-rich and creamy cashew golden milk is brimming with healthy turmeric and warm spices. It’s vegan, dairy-free, and can be made in about 5 minutes using the Nutr. Enjoy as a delicious warm winter beverage or over ice as a summer treat!
- ¼ cup (35g) of raw cashews (soaked until soft)
- 1 tablespoon (½ oz) of maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper (plus more for sprinkling)
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- Cold water filled to the “Max” line
First, soak your cashews in cold water overnight or by pouring boiling water over them and letting them sit for 20 minutes. Drain the cashews and give them a good rinse as the soaking water can be bitter.
Add the cashews, maple syrup, vanilla, and spices to the Nutr Machine.
Pour cold water up to the “Max” line. Secure the lid and select the warm setting to heat and blend your ingredients. This will take about 5½ minutes. For a cold drink, select the room temperature setting. This takes about 3 minutes.
Pour the cashew golden milk into your favorite mug and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper. Serve and enjoy!