Chestnut Praline Latte Recipe
November 20, 2022
Move over Starbucks, this Chestnut Praline Latte can be made at home! Toasty nuts, brown sugar and a kiss of vanilla create a scrumptious and healthy version of your favorite fall beverage.
- 8 toasted pecans (17g)
- 2 tablespoons (17g) of cashews, soaked
- 2 roasted and peeled chestnuts (17g)
- 2 tablespoons (37g) of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Freshly brewed coffee, at your preferred strength, filled to the “Max” line
Praline Crumble Topping:
- 1 teaspoon of finely crushed toasted pecans, mixed with
- ½ teaspoon of brown sugar
Add all ingredients to the Nutr Machine and run through one "Warm" cycle. Pour into your favorite mug and strain as desired. Top with dairy-free whipped cream and a sprinkle of your praline crumble, and enjoy your homemade Chestnut Praline Latte!
Sign up for updates